Yoga for Back Pain Online - Client Agreement
You have enrolled in a pre-recorded online yoga program offered by Dr. Kirstie Griffiths Chiropractic & Yoga. Yoga for Back Pain Online is an informative yoga program combining education, movement, and meditation. This program includes twelve educational videos ranging from 10-25 minutes each, outlining information on back pain that is available within the public domain. The program also includes twelve 40-50-minute guided yoga classes that combine movement and meditation. These sequences are progressive and build in intensity over the course of the 12 classes. This program is intended to run over 12 weeks, however participants will have access to all of the content at the time of purchase and all videos are accessible at any time. Each week, participants should watch the educational video, then proceed to the corresponding yoga practice. The yoga practice can be repeated during the week, with once per week being the recommended minimum and once per day being the recommended maximum.
- Payment: Payment for the program must be made in full prior to receiving access to the program. To access this program, you must have internet access and provide a payment method. “Payment method” means a valid, current method of payment and is accepted electronically through your account with a third-party company called Stripe. You remain responsible for any outstanding amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend access to the product until we have successfully charged a valid method of payment. For some payment methods, the issuer may charge you fees related to processing the payment method; please check directly with your payment method service provider for details on this information.
- Refunds: All payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits offered for this product. At any time, and for any reason, The Program may choose to provide a refund or discount – the amount and form of these credits (such as a full or partial refund, or credit offered toward an alternative product or service) and the decision to provide them are at The Program’s sole and absolute discretion. The offering of credits in one instance does not guarantee you to credits in the future for a similar situation, nor does it obligate us to provide future credits under any circumstance.
- Changes to price: We reserve the right to adjust pricing for this product at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion.
- This program is being offered exclusively as an online yoga program and is not considered treatment or advice provided by a healthcare provider. We do not warrant the use of this product, the results of using this product, the suitability of the program for users or the likelihood that their use will meet participant expectations. This program is not intended to provide specific medical advice, and any questions concerning your eligibility to participate in this program or specific questions regarding your health should be directed toward a regulated healthcare provider that is a member of your healthcare team. You agree to consult with a medical doctor or other healthcare provider to determine the suitability of this program in relation to your specific condition, prior to purchase.
- While we make reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this program, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information provided. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this product.
- The quality of the display of the content may vary across devices and may be affected by a variety of factors including your geographical location, bandwidth, and speed of internet connection. Please check with your individual internet provider for details on internet data usage charges. Dr. Kirstie Griffiths Chiropractic & Yoga makes no warranties about the quality of your display. Any issues related to the device you are using to access the program and issues related to compatibility must be directed toward the manufacturer or seller of said device. We do not take responsibility or guarantee the performance of this product on devices including continued compatibility with the product.
- This product and its content are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the product and view content through this service. You agree not to use this product for public use.
- The individual who created the account and whose payment method is applied has access and control over the product and the devices used to access the product and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the account. The account owner should maintain control over the devices used to access the product and not reveal the password or details of the payment method to anyone. It may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute data and information you store on our site, and use of the site is at your own risk.
- Any suggestions, feedback or comments you provide in relation to this program shall remain the sole property of Dr. Kirstie Griffiths Chiropractic & Yoga and may be integrated and used for any purpose without requiring compensation or communication about their use.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- This product and all content, software, features, and capabilities associated with it are provided “as is” and “as available” inclusive of all faults and without warranty of any kind. Dr. Kirstie Griffiths Chiropractic & Yoga does not warrant that the use of this product will be uninterrupted and is free from liability related to the use of devices and software used in association with the product, including continued compatibility. We also do not guarantee that defects will be corrected or that the product or its associated websites are free from viruses, and you assume full responsibility for the cost of any repairs or corrections required as a result. We are not responsible for performance or service issues caused by third party service providers or websites associated with the product. We are not liable for any damages incurred by service interruptions or transmission issues related to any defect in the site, product, or related content and materials.
- The yoga classes included in this product may involve strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to muscle strength and endurance training, cardiovascular conditioning and training, and other various fitness activities. You hereby affirm that you are in good physical health and do not suffer from any known disability or condition that would prevent or limit participation in the program. In the event that you have been diagnosed with a condition or disease, you have been provided with clearance from a doctor or regulated health provider to exercise with any pre-existing injuries or conditions.
- You acknowledge and understand that each person has a different capacity for participating in fitness activities and there are inherent risks associated with participating in exercise, including all manners of injury. You agree to participate in the program and willingly assume full responsibility, and any risks of injury for yourself in connection with participation in this program.
- You, on behalf of yourself and your other heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, agree to waive all claims that you may have or may have in the future against Dr. Kirstie Griffiths Chiropractic & Yoga and release and forever discharge Dr. Kirstie Griffiths Chiropractic and Yoga from all liability for any personal injury, death, property damage, or other loss and liabilities of whatever nature arising out of or in association with participation in this program.
- Communication: The Program will send you information relating to your account in electronic form, via email to the email address provided during registration. You agree that any communications we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements including that communications be delivered in writing.
- You confirm that you have had sufficient time to read and understand each item of this document in its entirety and agree to be bound by its terms freely and voluntarily.
Privacy of your personal information is an essential part of providing you with quality service. We understand the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to collecting, using and disclosing your personal information responsibly.
This policy outlines what we are doing to ensure that:
- only necessary information is collected about you;
- we only share your information with your consent;
- our privacy protocols comply with PIPEDA and the law.
How we Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Information
We may collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to process orders
- to register and confirm enrollment in the program
- to communicate important information related to the program and notify you when updates are made
- to provide a receipt for products or services, process payments, and collect unpaid accounts
- to allow us to establish and maintain contact and communication with you and let you know when new products and services and offered. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our business and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings. Information submitted at the time of registration will be used only as necessary for legitimate business interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties.
- we may disclose user information in particular cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference to Dr. Kirstie Griffiths Chiropractic & Yoga rights or property, other program participants, or anyone else who could be harmed.
- to comply generally with the law. We may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities.
Certain non-personal information may be recorded by the standard operation of the internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address may be recorded in an effort to enhance your experience.
We do not store any credit card information we receive in regard to transactions except as necessary to satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to the transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by you.
You can modify your browser preferences with regard to cookies, however if you choose to reject cookies, some parts of our website or product may not work.
You agree that you have given your informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes listed above. If a new purpose arises for the use and/or disclosure of your personal information, we will seek your approval in advance.